SERVPRO Handles Fires!
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring as opposed to replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Bear Creek provides timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carper
- Do no wash an walls or painted surfaces
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery
- Do not clean any electrical equipment
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor into the fabric
SERVPRO of Bear Creek is available 24-hours a day to help you regain control quickly. Give us a call at (281) 463-9800.