About SERVPRO of Bear Creek
Thaddeus J. & Dubelsa G. Kroon
Owners of SERVPRO of Bear Creek
SERVPRO of Bear Creek understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life - home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bear Creek specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bear Creek can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business as well as cleanup trauma/biohazard situations.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified Franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bear Creek.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, call us today at 281-463-9800 or email us at office@SERVPRObearcreek.com.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Houston West Chamber of Commerce
- Independent Insurance Agents of Houston (IIAH)